Well Hello There 2012...

Woooo...I am finally feeling better and I feel like today is my New Year's Eve since I did everything I normally would have done then today - and I must admit I feel like a new person. So what was on my to do list...

"The Beast" (the term my brother nicknamed my hair the past two days) has been washed and pressed (and I must say I LOVE my new Sedu blow dryer - thanks again Mom & Dad), mani and pedi complete (my new pedpro works wonders and I am loving how silky my feet feel - THANKS mom!) - my nail polish of choice OPI's My Private Jet -

I love it, don't you?! 
showered (and no this wasn't my first shower of the year - if you know me, you know I am obsessed with showers), shaved, exfoliated, fumigated rooms (that virus can NOT return to this home - the only one it did not hit was my father - lucky him), and washed 4 loads of laundry (maybe I will fold them tomorrow) - now I am sitting here anxiously waiting for the season premiere of The Bachelor - yessssssss, I watch that show. I actually love it - no judging please - and what makes it even better - all the live tweeting and blogs that surround it. I crack up the entire time I watch while yelling back and forth to my mom about what is going on - the only thing that will be missing tonight is a drink and dessert. Not quite ready to tackle those yet.

And guess what?! I finished a book already last night - Brenda Jackson's latest release Bachelor Undone. I loved it - now I only have 99 more to go to reach my yearly goal. Live and Let Love is sitting on my night stand waiting to be finished next. I have already put in an order with the library for about 6 more that have been on my amazon wishlist for awhile - since I read so fast, I figured it is more economical to go to the library. They make it easy since you can place requests on line, email you when it is available, and they are up front for pick up. They now also loan an ebook format compatible with my kindle so I can read on the go (iPhone or kindle) - how much easier can it get?!

The only thing I have left to tackle is my vision board - I am hoping to have something to share with you guys by Thursday. 

My favorite moments of the year thus far: playing hide and seek with my nephew - he has such an infectious giggle that makes my heart smile - not to mention he really thinks I cannot see him if he bows his head. LOL! Also, doing the cupid shuffle with my dad along with the movie Jumping the Broom. So fun! I love that dance. And last but not least, walking in the kitchen and my dad was washing my mom's hair. HOW SWEET IS THAT?!?!

Anyways, I have to go - only 6 minutes until show time - thanks for reading guys! I really appreciate all of my viewers. Now if there is anything you want to see more or less of - let me know - feedback is always appreciated on this blog - I want to ensure you enjoy your time browsing my site. And here's to a prosperous 2012. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top