Ahhhh...the Tuesday after we spring forward. I am literally dragging, it finally caught up with me. I guess I should learn how to turn off my tv & put my phone down at night no matter how much of a crap storm the Bachelor finale is and go to bed early for a change.
Relaxation is my theme for the week - all of the boys are away, the house is cleaned, and laundry is done. I doubt my mother or I will even think about cooking - it is great coming home to the house STILL clean, no dishes in the sink, and not having to worry about anything besides what wine should we have and what to wear to work the next day. And to top it off it will be almost 70 degrees today and we both have hair appointments after work. I cannot wait to get in that chair.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
I fell asleep with Lost Without You in my head and I awakened to Sex In The Morning resonating - I wonder why?! Me and mom had a hot date w...
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
So last night me and my cousins, Kiara, Indigo, and Ayana, decided to go to the movies to see Friends With Benefits - a little girl fun wit...


Love you!!! You got this! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove you!!! You got this! <3
ReplyDeleteYou got this! Love you! <3
ReplyDelete