The Little Things

Ahhhh...the Tuesday after we spring forward. I am literally dragging, it finally caught up with me. I guess I should learn how to turn off my tv & put my phone down at night no matter how much of a crap storm the Bachelor finale is and go to bed early for a change.

Relaxation is my theme for the week - all of the boys are away, the house is cleaned, and laundry is done. I doubt my mother or I will even think about cooking - it is great coming  home to the house STILL clean, no dishes in the sink, and not having to worry about anything besides what wine should we have and what to wear to work the next day. And to top it off it will be almost 70 degrees today and we both have hair appointments after work. I cannot wait to get in that chair.


As I chug my coffee, I am reminded of how grateful I am to be surrounded by such amazing people who always offer encouragement. Maya almost made me cry when I received this card in the mail last night and it reminded me to have faith and keep pushing forward. It is definitely the little things that matter most. Thank you My!


CONVERSATION

3 comments:

Back
to top