Time to Get Serious...

AGAIN!!!

Sunday night I made a decision - I would once again torture myself with working out at least 4 times a week and calorie counting with the ultimate goal of losing 30 pounds. Yes, I know - I have had this goal for over a year now and I have yet to achieve it. AND I often time hear I do not NEED to lose that much weight, but I am doing this for myself and I have a goal weight in mind I want to reach, so just support me.

I have noticed my clothes are fitting more snug - and since I do not have to get dressed as often as I would if I had a job, I have not stressed - Price doesn't seem to mind my sweat pants, tights, or my comfy purple robe. It doesn't hinder our play time.

However, I plan on joining the work force again soon (yup, I am speaking my new job into existence - I feel it coming SOON) and every one knows how much I love my fashion - and I want to feel comfortable in my clothes - not holding my stomach in or jumping to put on said pants and then covering any bulges with an over-sized top. Nope! Will not be me.

I downloaded the loseit application on my phone set my goals and I have been very diligent the past few days. I always start off this way - it's the long haul when I get frustrated if my results aren't as quick as they used to be when I was younger (this getting old stuff is NO joke). I have also decided Price being here will not hinder my work out - since he will not allow me to utilize our gym in the house, I opt to do what he loves when he is here - venture outdoors and take a brisk walk. I make sure we are walking for at least an hour.

Not to mention I still cannot fit my favorite pair of jeans and my yellow bikini. *gasps* Pounds need to drop and toning needs to ensue before my big 30th birthday if I plan on laying on someone's beach or dazzling in a fabulous dress at my party or a night out on the town.

Soooooooo wish me luck and share your weight loss journeys with me. What do you find is your biggest temptation?! Mine are sweets. Do you find it hard to keep up with a workout routine if you do not see immediate results? This time I promise - I will remain steadfastly work towards my goal.


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. ok so i am actually at this same point with you. i cant seem to get the weight off as quickly as id like and thought about adding weight loss supplements to my new regimen to see if i get the results i need faster. my biggest downfall is the sugar as well. right now i have a system of a nutrigrain for breakfast and for lunch and only eat protein and veggies for dinner. my reason being along the same lines as yours but also a few extra ill have to call you for that one. but i also got the kinect so i can be move active.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top