Cookie Dough Dip

Huh?! What?! Now please tell me what you could possibly dip into cookie dough?! And does this mean I will be eating raw eggs and flour - apparently not after I looked up the recipe.

Since the Super Bowl is Sunday, I decided to share this treat with you now instead of posting at a later date in case you want to make it for your guests. I for one cannot wait for a cheat day or a girls night to try this recipe I found here.

Ingredients

  • 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese softened
  • 3 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
  • 3/4 cup of whatever other candy you like (Reese's Pieces, Heath Bar chips, etc)
  • 1 box of Vanilla Wafers

Directions

  1. In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
  2. Mix in powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
  3. Stir in chocolate chips.
  4. Place in a serving bowl/tray and garnish with your candy of choice
  5. Serve with Vanilla wafers.

Doesn't this look yummy?! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top