Happy Valentine' Day Lovers

Many people hate today, but being a lover of love - I love it regardless of being in a relationship or single. My fondest Valentine's Day memories include Jeannette, Khloey, Gabi, my parents, and my brother - they all love me unconditionally and I do not know where I would be without them. <3

Even if you are single this is a perfect time to love yourself - treat yourself to dinner - schedule a spa day - get your hair done - send yourself flowers - go shopping - these things do not make you desperate and it helps you set your standards since you in fact have to show someone how to love you properly and what it is you will accept from the relationship. 

I remember one year all of my girlfriends (including me) was having issues with our former men - I jumped into action and cooked dinner and baked dessert over Andriece's apartment while everyone worked. After work, everyone came over - we had candles lit, Beyonce in the background, good food, and drinks and we had a great time. Speaking of which, maybe we need a girls night soon. 

And if you have a significant other - make sure they feel appreciated and loved everyday - AND today as well. Remember it's the little things that matter the most - show you pay attention to them. 

Anyways, make the most of today whether you are single or attached. Happy Valentine's Day lovers!!! 

A collage of some people I love <3


It wouldn't be Valentine's Day without crafts, right?! Isn't Price such a sweetheart?!  
My dad totally surprised me! <3

Awwwwww <3
From Price Aubrey and Yells - how sweet. Another pleasant surprise!!! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top