Attitude vs. Personality


This describes me perfectly!!! I am the most mild mannered person, I tend to get along with almost everyone...until you rub me the wrong way or do something I consider foul towards me or my loved ones. I try to always give you the benefit of the doubt by offering second (and sometimes third) chances, but after awhile...there's only so much I can take. And then out comes the attitude - I have been told I am more tolerant when I have blonde hair in comparison to when I am dark haired. I know one thing is for sure I definitely feel different when I have the varying colors - I feel more edgy and daring with dark tresses in comparison to my go with the flow, let's just have fun feeling of a blonde.

Ladies, am I the only one?! Does your hair color, style, cut transform you? How do you feel fresh out of the salon chair?

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Yes I too have more of a sassiness when I have my "hair" in but when I'm 'au naturale' I can be as sweet as pie and an all American girl, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top