When Price Attacks -

no, not really, but it sounded good, right?!

When I saw the forecast for the week, I just knew I had to take Price to the zoo for the first time. I know this may surprise some of you being as though I am not an animal lover per say, but it has been over 7 years since I last went.

I started my campaigning on Sunday to get my mom and dad to join us - I won 50% of the battle when poppy decided to come. And of course on the day we picked, it wasn't AS warm, but we still had a great time.

Price's favorite animals were all the little kids running around - this meant he did not want to be in his stroller because he can run too. (hence when Price attacks) He loves children and interacting with them - I think he would have a great time in daycare when he gets enrolled.

My favorite animal was the tiny baby monkey who was wrapped around its mommy.

Price's favorite part was the tree house - he loved running around and exploring in there. My not so favorite part was when I finished sliding down the tree house slide and took my phone out my pocket and noticed a) the back glass was now broken and b) my jeans pocket was torn. Oh the choice words I wanted to scream, but I held my composure and I now have a case for my phone until I can get to Apple and have them fix this issue immediately. Oh the words I am going to hear from Collin once he finds out...I lasted 5 whole months though, that's a good thing, right?!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day:


This gorilla had a major attitude










Yes Pricey, I am right behind you





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top