Girls Night

Life gets the best of us and time passes by without really making time for the things that used to be a regular occurrence when we were younger - dinner with friends and game nights are one of them.

Some of the ladies of 259 (Dana, Norrina, Lisa, Kiana, Jasmine, Drea, and Jeannette) got together tonight for dinner at Maggiano's - we were commemorating the year since we all turn 30 25 sometime in the near future. It was a good time - great food, great convo, and lots of laughs. We have to at least try to do this once a year.

AND I tried 2 new foods - chicken marsala anddddd calamari - the texture of it OMGGGGGG...I may have nightmares of that for awhile - thanks for tricking me into trying octopus or squid or whatever it was and expanding my horizon.

Too bad we never took a picture, but I am sure Dana sneaked a few in here and there.

Now back to my regular scheduled program - catching up on my DVR and maybe reading some more of my book before bed.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top