Tamia is one of those under rated artists - I can listen to her albums from beginning to end and get lost in her music. She seems to always talk to me through her lyrics. I was so excited when I found out she was working on a new album, which will be released later this year. If you want to listen to her first single from the new album, Beautiful Surprise, click here.
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Last week on facebook I came across a crush I had in elementary school - you know the guy you just pictured your perfect fairy tale (at that...
-
Ahhhh...the Tuesday after we spring forward. I am literally dragging, it finally caught up with me. I guess I should learn how to turn off m...
-
Who will win the coveted spot of Wednesday 10pm on my tv?! Since Revenge moved to Sundays, I was left open and with 2 new shows premiering, ...

0 comments:
Post a Comment