Tamia is one of those under rated artists - I can listen to her albums from beginning to end and get lost in her music. She seems to always talk to me through her lyrics. I was so excited when I found out she was working on a new album, which will be released later this year. If you want to listen to her first single from the new album, Beautiful Surprise, click here.
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let me paint the picture for you. I was sitting in the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru ( we have already established this is my mama's pre...
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...

0 comments:
Post a Comment