It's Almost Time...

Imagine having a plan to relaunch your blog, hitting publish, and then you NEVER receive the email. ONLY to find out distribution methods changed during your hiatus and you had to figure out a new way to ensure subscribers received your posts in the midst of scheduled vacations. 😏


Now that distribution has been swapped, we should be back in business just in time for my birthday. So I guess this will be a test. If I get contacted about this year's Libra Season: Ultimate Planning Guide then I know for a fact all my back end work was successful. Let me explain...

Since last year was a monumental birthday, I had an idea...

What if I created a place which housed all of my wishes: a collection of 40 different things I wanted to do, restaurants I wanted to try, gift ideas, and travel destinations. I then blasted it out 40 days before my 40th. People could then reserve items and schedule time with me based on their availability. This allowed me to focus on individuals and spend intentional time with family and friends. It also minimized inquiries directed my way. What more could this girl ask for?! 

Since I enjoyed last year so much (and this is an understatement - a time was had), I decided to do it again. Because why not?! 

These flowers are STILL flourishing almost 365 days later 

I don't know about you, but I am ready for the glow Libra season brings. It's almost time. 💖



 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top