A Piece of the Pie

It is only right, we kick off Sip & Savor this year with Drea's birthday lunch. 

You all should know by now, we do NOT play when it comes to our birthdays. However, as we are getting older, I am noticing our celebrations are becoming more low key and we are keeping them close to our heart

Our main priority is ALWAYS self care. Shopping, massages, hair & nail apts, AND NAPS. We are on the go and constantly banging our keyboards on any given day, so these seasons are made especially for our disconnect. 

The other focus...I am sure you guessed it...good food in a cute location ideal for pictures. Because let's be honest...there are NEVER too many pictures on your birthday. 

Let me paint a picture for you. I was in the car applying lipstick and perfume (my mom does not like perfume and lipstick near babies - B was at P's bball game) listening to Bruno waiting for Drea. She opens the door and babyyyy - HER OUTFIT! Now I knew she had the coat (Guess)...shirt & jeans (Zara)...booties (Style & Co.)...bag (Francesca's)...and hair by Carrie's magic hands. Pictures did NONE of them justice. You HAVE to see them in person. 

Outside of her fashion, my girl had this glow on her face. I immediately got excited - she was ready for a good time! We decided to toast with lemonades at Pizza by Elizabeth to celebrate Drea and indulge in some girl talk. 


This place was so cute! Everything on the menu is named after their favorite Elizabeths. And the pizza was delicious - we got mini pies.

Our new goal with being Single in the City is to find men who look at us the way Drea looks at tiramisu. I am sure if they adore us in this manner, we will find our matches.
 AND they bought toffee with the check. Ummmmm, YES PLEASE!
We are definiely going back when the weather breaks to enjoy their outdoor space - preferably at night so it can really twinkle. 

In the meantime, I will enjoy my front row seat as I watch Drea demand her piece of the pie. Happy birthday my love! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top