Slam Dunk or Naw?

Weekends sure look different around here. Instead of leisurely drinking coffee in bed,  I have to either gulp it down or get it on the go since Price is now playing sports.

Yesterday I stopped at Dunkin. I am still shocked as I type this being as though it was my choice and Wawa was across the street.

As I contemplated what I wanted, I noticed something new on their menu. Girl Scout cookies inspired coffee based off the Samoa, Thin Mint, and Do-Si-Dos. I love me some peanut butter, but I just may love the Samoa more so I went with the Coconut Caramel coffee.

 
Now the reviews are in...I didn't hate it, I also didn't love it. Their coffee isn't strong enough for me, BUT I don't need a jolt on the weekend. I probably would not get it again. Yet curiosity always kills this cat...I will be back to try their peanut butter cookie flavored coffee. 

Has anybody else had it?! Thoughts??? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top