Well Hello There...

surprised we are meeting again?! To be honest, me too. Although I have been toying with the idea for awhile now. I was hesitant because I wondered if my audience was still here? Would anyone read since everything seems to be video oriented nowadays? Will I fully commit or let it slowly drift away again? 


While I don't know the answers to these questions, it honestly doesn't matter. No need to overthink it. Clearly I remained dedicated to our roots by publishing on 7/14 - our blogiversary

Of course there's cake - my last slice of red velvet from Tiffy's Desserts in Scottsdale - BEST I've had in my life 

Now why are we here? I'm here to rediscover my writing voice and to discuss things I love. We will get to where I've been the last 3 years (in the house), but ya know what...I think we should start off with another toast...




Let's raise a glass to embracing who we are and showing up as our authentic selves; saying no when the requests don't align with our visions; laughing unabandonedly; living with purpose; giving ourselves more grace; focusing on our health and wellness; cultivating meaningful relationships; finding our joy; and leaning in to the soft life. 

I hope you enjoyed your little Friday surprise - I am excited to be back here with you. 💖



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top