Good Deeds

It has been such a gorgeous weekend - the weather couldn't have been better. I woke up Saturday and decided to finally bake the Birthday Cake Oreo Stuffed Brownies. These were amazing. 


I was going to make my grandmother's birthday cake too, but a certain somebody woke up and have other plans for me. 

Auntie, can we go outside NOW?!
Ok Pricey Wicey - let's go! 
We found one of his friends across the street and he had a ball. He loves kids - he gets so excited when he encounters them which is why I think he is ready for daycare. He would have so much fun after he adjusts to not being around me or his great-grandmother all day.  On another note, do you think he will answer to Pricey Wicey when he gets older?! He better! Or I will chin check him shower him with lots of kisses.

After he left, I sat outside and read Carl Weber's latest book, The Family Business. It was riveting from beginning to end. I highly recommend it and if anyone knows Carl, please call him and tell him to release the sequel now - I am so anxious to see what transpires next. 

I then was treated to a movie date with my parents - we finally saw Good Deeds and I must say, it was not your typical Tyler Perry movie and I enjoyed it. After the movie, we got pizza for dinner - what more can this girl ask for?! (Hmmm...maybe an adult beverage or two.)

Heading to the movies with my parents 
I hope you all are getting out and enjoying this gorgeous weather as much as I am. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top