Beating the Frizz

With the heat and humidity we experienced this past Memorial Day weekend, I can only think it will only get worse in the coming weeks - my secret weapon is Lisa, but what happens on my off weeks when I am not getting my hair done?! 

I did some research and finally tried these 2 new products - I also got some new flat irons - and let me tell you, I absolutely LOVE them. It's a Miracle 10 made blow drying much more simple than my normal process - and Bed Head After Party is supposed to help maintain your locks even when it encounters unfriendly weather - we will definitely see how it stands the test, but in the meantime, I love the sheen my hair produced when I straightened it with After Party. Hopefully, it will prevent my "afro" that results from a) me being hot b) humid weather or c) the rain. 


What are your go to hair products that help beat the frizz? I hear hair spray works wonders - anyone ever tried it? Or have a brand they recommend? I hate when my hair feels hard - are there any kinds that holds yet still leaves your locks soft and manageable? Please share! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top