Biting the Big Apple...

literally! My dad jokes I ate everything in sight while I was in NYC, which is totally false - I just had my list of places I wanted to visit and none of them disappointed.

Peach Bellini

Harry's Italian Pizza Bar

Serendipity - peanut butter frozen hot chocolate 







I tried crepes for the first time at Crepe Du Nord -  the Midnight Sun was amazing (filled with white chocolate and fresh strawberries) complemented by a mimosa

Pinkberry was delicious and refreshing



Shake Shack was as good as everybody raved on my twitter timeline


Dallas BBQ


The best part was all the walking in between burning off some of the calories consumed. Thank goodness I pack the way I do because I definitely ruined 2 pairs of shoes during my travels. 




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top