Late Nights, Early Mornings

Hello!  Sleep! Remember me?!


I am now back in Philly, but still experiencing late nights and early mornings since I went out with Jeannette tonight - it was great hanging out and catching up with Miya...with drinks of course...



but boy is this lady tired! I had a long, drenching day of travel - so I haven't been able to post any of my fun pics from NYC but they are coming soon! I promise!
Doesn't she look like she is up to no good?! LOL! 

My NYC nights in AFTER hanging out - 

I could definitely get used to a king sized bed - my brother is such a gentleman - he insisted I take the king sized bed every night - and I loved every minute of it! 
Welllllllll, I am now getting settled in my bed after a long day of traveling and hanging out, with my body pillow- this definitely isn't NYC living, but sometimes it is just good to be home. <3

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top