Style "O"

I have died and entered fashion heaven...how could I forget (or push to the back of my psyche) how much I LOVE shopping in NY!!!

I went crazy today after lunch going in all my favorite stores and Jeannette put me on to a NYC secret location - I have to go check Century 21 out tomorrow being as though as soon as I walk out my hotel it's right there!

I have declared when I land a new job, my treat to myself will be a shopping spree in NYC for a new wardrobe. How divine!

Today was such a great day! Who knew I could have such a great time exploring on my own!!! I visited the 9/11 Memorial - beautiful, yet the environment brings back nostalgia. I then hopped on the train (who would have thought those words would come out my mouth) to head to the upper east side (I know you love me, XOXO Gossip Girl) stopped at Dylan's Candy Bar; had lunch at Serendipity; went shopping which included playing in FAO Scwartz; went to Central park for the first time and it was beautiful; went to Crumbs Bake Shop; and finally visited the waterway near Wall Street and admired the Brooklyn Bridge - i never felt lonely once - I probably walked 5 to 6 miles, but I feel great...resting up for dinner now.

I have lots of pics I would love to share, but there is no free Internet access at my hotel (yes I am blogging from an iPhone - what would I do without this?!). I will post pics as soon as I can use my laptop!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top