WHY is it when I paint my nails a neutral color, the polish can withstand anything (i.e. SHOVELING, washing dishes, cooking, washing my hair, etc etc) and will remain longer than a week. Yet as soon as I apply a pop a color, I am lucky if I can go 3 days without a chip.
Do any of you have any secrets that prevents your polish from chipping?! Please share!
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
The end of July marks the beginning of little league football season, which is the bane of my existence. What this means for me - lots of ex...
-
*whispering* I probably should hop to it since I have been writing this blog since Sunday. Last Saturday I celebrated Easter with the kidd...

0 comments:
Post a Comment