28 Days to 30 - Returning to Humbled Beginnings

Those close to me know there was one thing I desired the most over the past few years - a new job. And not just any job, but an exciting career oriented position which allowed me to build on my current skill set (pr, advertising, events, internal communications, social media) utilizing my expertise and exposing me to new techniques and practices. Freelance has not been profitable within the last few years, so I figured rejoining corporate was my best career decision. Then I ran into wall after wall - either I was too qualified and would be bored or I was highly qualified, would fit in great, but or I simply wasn't qualified enough. I have had endless interviews always to come back to the same place gainfully unemployed.

Then a door opened - taking me back to my first job - and I accepted - all the while wondering why is it that God felt the need for me to start over? What lessons did I not learn the last time that I need to be more mindful of this go round? Whatever it is, I am listening and I am excited to see where this opportunity leads me.



So let's cross finding a new job before I turn 30 off my list.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top