29 Days to 30 - My Wish List

Of course I will get the question, what do I want for my birthday - so I might as well throw my desires out into the universe, right?! And this way I am still surprised to some extent.

We all know how much I love being pampered, a gift certificate to the spa would be GREAT! 

I have been thinking about this for over a year (especially since I have an iPhone now) -  I think it is about time I fully submerge into the world of Apple with a MacBook Pro (13.3 inch).

I haven't treated myself to a new purse in awhile - a Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Rebecca Minkoff, or a Celine handbag would be lovely.

I am loving both of these Michael Kors watches - either or would look great on my wrist.


Jewelry is always nice (bangles, necklaces, pendants, earrings)...so are flowers, new perfume, or nail polishes

I am also really liking the new kindle paperwhite and want to now upgrade mine. A nice journal. A leather portfolio to encase my resume, writing samples, and pictures of events I put together.  

Gift cards to amazon, Nordstrom, H&M, Zara, Bloomingdales, or just an American Express that can be used anywhere - or if you know my style, feel free to surprise me with clothing. A brown leather jacket - I am so upset the Michael Kors jacket I wanted is unavailable. I needed it in my life!!! This one may have to be a consolation prize.

 Lush bath products or candles or wine

A new digital camera that can be used underwater.  

Baking supplies - mainly an icing gun with different tips

That's all for now. If I think of anything else, I will update accordingly. ;) 


*DISCLAIMER* 
These items are listed in no order of importance. And Collin, NO GAG GIFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise, I won't be amused.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top