Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it's the first official football Sunday of the season.
Fall is definitely around the corner - so what's on your drink menu today?! What teams are you rooting for?
I must say the NFL Sunday ticket is the best thing ever invented - I love being able to pick whatever game I want to watch - and the funny thing is everybody is at my parents' house in a different room watching different games.
I am the most anxious to watch tonight's game to see Peyton Manning back in action - will he throw with the same precision he had in Indianapolis? How will he handle his first real hit from an opposing team? It will definitely be weird seeing him in a Broncos jersey.
And for all the ladies who hate football, make your man some appetizers, order pizza, stock the fridge with beers - and go enjoy yourself - go shopping, go to the spa, read a book, hang out with your girlfriends - but definitely do not be a nag during the games - and yes, they will be on allllllllllllll day. Get used to it.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...
-
and with the blink of an eye, the unofficial end of summer is here and it brings with it the summer like temps and humidity. It also takes a...

0 comments:
Post a Comment