fancy we meet again, and despite your horrible weather - I am here for a few days and I cannot wait to play.
Yells is on assignment here all month, so I might as well take advantage of his lovely suite when I'm not traipsing through the city.
This is the first time I have ever ventured out of my comfort zone and traveled alone this far of a distance and I must admit I experienced a bit
of anxiety when I settled on the bus with 50 Shades Freed. The closer I got to the city, my excitement began to build again. And guess what?! I figured out the train system all by myself and the fabulous Hop Stop ap!
Currently at dinner with my bro, so cheers to rainy nights in NYC with my yummy peach bellini.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let me paint the picture for you. I was sitting in the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru ( we have already established this is my mama's pre...
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...


0 comments:
Post a Comment