Fall Premieres

Crisp mornings, the craving of hot beverages, thinking about what pair of boots I will wear first, my bday around the corner, and you know what else?! Fall tv is on the verge of premiering and I couldn't be more excited!!! Where did we leave off?!

The thoughts that are still prevalent in my mind are WHO IS QUINN (Scandal)?! Who else is going to die as a result of the plane crash (Grey's Anatomy)?! How is the captain going to clean up being caught in the bed with a dead body (SVU)?! WHO is Addison going to pick with this being her last season of Private Practice?! Will Blair and Chuck FINALLY get it right and get together and will Serena get her life (Gossip Girl) - they only have 10 episodes (YES - LESS THAN HALF A SEASON) left ever so they better get it right or I will be a disgruntled fan). I already know Dixon isn't dead, I hope 90210 has some better plots this season and Liam stops being such a pushover. I won't even get to my questions with Revenge, but I cannot wait to see what Emily is up to next.

I will also try out some new shows: Chicago Fire and Emily Owens M.D. There are some comedies that appear interesting, I will check them out when my shows are on rerun NBC's The New Normal and CBS's Partners.

Here is my fall tv schedule - I won't even embarrass myself and include cable and reality tv programming - this is strictly network.


Sunday: 9pm The Good Wife (CBS) and Revenge (ABC). Revenge is taking Desperate Housewives' old time slot - both of these shows premiere on 9/30.

Monday: 8pm -10pm  Dancing With the Stars premieres on 9/24 on ABC. And although I may not know exactly what I am doing on my birthday, I do know at 8pm I will be tuned into the CW for the premiere of 90210 and then 9pm Gossip Girl comes on for it's final season. Was this the CW's birthday gift to me?! Anybody want to have a premiere viewing party with cupcakes and wine???

Tuesday: Emily Owens M.D. (CW) premieres on 10/16 at 9pm. Private Practice (ABC) will begin on 9/25 at 10pm. I actually think Scandal proved it can stand on its own without a lead in from Grey's and Private Practice can move back to its old time slot so I can have my medical night with crossovers, but who am I?!

Wednesday: SVU (CBS) premieres at 9pm on 9/26 and NBC's Chicago Fire will start on 10/10 at 10pm.

Thursday: Grey's Anatomy and Scandal both premiere on ABC at 9/27 - 9pm and 10pm respectively.

Friday: Blue Bloods comes back on 9/28 at CBS at 10pm.


Did I miss anything?! Ladies, are you ready to watch?! Have your phones charged because I am ready for all the discussion and snarky commentary. 























































CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top