Color Me Pretty

Is it me or does wearing color infuse a bit of a "pep in your step". Every Monday morning I have to psych myself out- and after hitting snooze a minimum of five times & finally getting out of the bed I do this by wearing bright/bold colors, putting on some lipstick, or wearing a fabulous pair of shoes.

Sneak peeks at my looks the past 2 Mondays
I am a firm believer of if you look good, you feel good. And after getting dressed my coffee is a MUST along with the Breakfast Club blasting so I can have my morning laughs on my commute! 

This Monday morning I have another reason to smile. Barack Obama has officially began his 2nd term as President. And I will run home to watch all the festivities on DVR after work.
He was all ready this weekend
What do you do to help mentally prepare you to tackle another work week? Happy Monday folks! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top