Falling in Love...

all over again with the art of writing.

Yes, I may sit behind my laptop typing up a storm. Or you often times find me holding my phone- fingers moving a mile a minute either sending texts, tweets, or posts on instagram. This has essentially left me a victim of technology. Yes, technology streamlines many processes, however, I should not depend on it...feeling lost when these things are not within my reach (i.e. the after effects of Hurricane Sandy).

I used to write. A lot. Between taking notes, making lists, writing letters to my friends - I was always known for my cute notebooks and pens. Yes, pens are important to me - I am REALLY picky about my pens - I need to have an array of colored pens at my disposal and they must write according to my liking.

I am on a track to get my old thing back - and here's my new beginning. Hopefully, this will result in me not having to touch my phone all the time. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top