Finding Nemo

Whelp, we were supposed to get a substantial amount of snow this weekend - so of course I bought dinner early on Friday since I would more than likely have to cook. AND I may or may not have stocked up on snacks because I wanted access in case I felt an urge.

Needless to say we didn't get much snow, but we ate well and I had wine. Lots of wine. *shrugs*


I wonder if I can get one of these for myself?! 
He didn't like the snow too much - it was cold.


Luckily for me, I had 2 book club meetings to occupy my time while home. Essence Magazine's twitter chat was Friday night and Kimberla Lawson Roby participated. It was nice to get feedback straight from the author in regards to the book.

Between the Covers moved their initial meeting to a facebook chat on Saturday because of the weather - I must say, I may not have liked Infidel too much - but I loved the dialogue it struck up. I am even more excited to read the next book and discuss it. Hopefully this time it will be in person. 

My set up for Between the Covers - I think I was prepared
Look who crashed the meeting and took the kindle - I suppose he had some feedback too
I even managed to sneak off to Movie Tavern to see Side Effects, which was pretty good. I must say I weathered the "storm" well.

Now comes the chaos with work since Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New Jersey did get hit as hard as predicted. Is it bad I can already taste my margarita I know I am getting Saturday after work with Jennifer J.?!?! Here goes nothing...maybe I should pick out my clothes and close this laptop, huh?!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top