White Hot Deliciousness

Ever had a day where your plans changed a million times and by the time you had the desire to move it started snowing & hailing in March.

That would have been today. I was beginning to go stir crazy because I do not like being alone on the weekends for some reason. But I decided to put on my onesie since the weather was frightful outside and try to make my own white hot chocolate from scratch.

This has become my go to drink since I gave up caffeine and I had planned a Starbucks excursion until I almost fell multiple times salting the driveway. Thank goodness for the traction on my Sorels. (Pain from working out is enough - I don't need added pain from another BIG fall.)

I found this recipe on the Gimme Some Oven blog and it is quite delicious. I will definitely tweak it a bit next time to experiment, but right now, at this very moment - this is a cup of perfection. Now maybe I will finally start a new book.


What did you do to enjoy this Saturday? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top