Off Kilter

Lately I have noticed something over the past few weeks. Libra men have been going crazy (yes I tend to have many friends who are Libra) - they have been having emotional break downs and had me thinking, is something going on over in Libra world?! However, my Libra female friends appear to be fine and thriving, but we are better at hiding our true feelings anyways.

With things changing with me personally (back to looking for a job full time), I refused to succumb to their negativity because I could honestly feel something combating within me especially since I am not drinking coffee and have tried to stop partaking in wine so frequently.

I jump started my workouts - and I must say I feel like a brand new person. I especially love working out early in the morning before I start my day. Who would have known?!

I am staying productive in my job search and the rest of my goals by researching and putting plans in to motion. I rarely have a down day.

I also remain grateful for the many blessings bestowed upon me - I may not have everything I want at this time, but my needs are always fulfilled without question. And for that I am thankful.

And then there are my wonderful family and friends - people who do not allow me to get into that bad space and many times they can either a) talk me off the ledge or b) help change my focus and get me to a better space. I couldn't ask for anything more.



As for those Libra men, they will get it together soon - but in the mean time tread lightly while dealing with them and give them some extra attention. That is a sure fire way to help pull them out of their nasty funk.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top