Mani Monday

Remember Mani Monday from last week?! You can all breathe a sigh of relief. Crisis averted.



After tweeting Ulta for details on the color in their ad with no response I was losing hope. Then Drea was in the store and spotted it and I couldn't be more in love with this color. My toes and finger tips may love it even more than me - I cannot wait to sport Butter London's Slapper this summer after I work on my tan.

This was the first time I ever used this brand of nail polish - although it costs $15, it may be worth the extra money. It dried fast - now I am going to see if it lasts through my typical household chores. If this mani lasts a week, I may be a repeat buyer of this brand with the fab colors I spotted in their upcoming spring line.

Thanks again Drea for coming to the rescue!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top