I didn't do too much baking over the winter, but I have more free time on my hands so I am up for trying some new recipes now.
Modern Day Moms has this recipe posted - I would definitely tweak a few things (substituting cherries with strawberries, pineapple, or blueberries), but I am thinking this will be up first. Who wants to try it with me?! I only need a bite. Maybe two, but who is counting?!?!
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
The end of July marks the beginning of little league football season, which is the bane of my existence. What this means for me - lots of ex...
-
*whispering* I probably should hop to it since I have been writing this blog since Sunday. Last Saturday I celebrated Easter with the kidd...

0 comments:
Post a Comment