I have been anxiously awaiting today for some time. I knew as soon as I awakened I would be able to open my laptop and watch a brand new episode of One Life to Live via hulu.com.
I must say I was a tad bit skeptical when I discovered a lot of my favorite roles were recast and some just were not returning to the canvas. However, I loved the premiere episode - I think I have found my new morning coffee.
Thanks to Prospect Park for bringing back All My Children and One Life to Live. Now I suppose I can relieve my DVR of the "final" episodes. Or maybe not.
Do you think more scripted television shows will begin to broadcast online in order to have more risque content?
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
I fell asleep with Lost Without You in my head and I awakened to Sex In The Morning resonating - I wonder why?! Me and mom had a hot date w...
-
So the day has arrived - I do not think any amount of preparation would have been adequate - this is just one of those things where you ha...
-
I have run into a problem. My kindle is fully loaded with books I am anxious to read. I have another pile on my nightstand that I cannot wa...

0 comments:
Post a Comment