Fall Premieres 2014


Ahhhh - did you see the spanking the 49ers delivered to the Cowboys yesterday?! What a great game! And of course I cooked up a spread (buffalo chicken dip, inside out turkey burger sliders on Hawaiian sweet rolls, fried wing dings, cheesesteak eggrolls, buffalo shrimp, potato salad, and deviled eggs served with spiked pink & blueberry lemonade). 

Let's just say the Captain was rather quiet while I attempted to keep my celebrating to a minimum after our first defensive touchdown with 14:06 left in the 1st Quarter - it was rather hard considering all the garbage him & my brother were talking all week about our defense (which I am STILL concerned about) all week - but that defense sure did score on those boys. Ok, ok...I will shut up now because we still have a long season ahead of us with injuries & suspensions. Needless to say I am fired up for football season!

Now let's tackle these fall premieres - here is my pending schedule (new shows are in red, my regulars are in purple, and football is in orange): 


I honestly am not interested in DWTS this season, but I have nothing else to watch until mid-season when The Following comes back. Also, note - midseason, The Blacklist will move to Thursday nights - not sure if it will air at the same time as Scandal or How to Get Away With Murder. Another new show premiering midseason is Empire on Fox. HBO will air Newsroom's 3rd and final season starting in November, but no date has been released. 

So did I miss anything?! Which new show are you most excited to see? 




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top