Yes, Please

Between the Covers began their year with another comedic read - Amy Poehler's Yes Please. I am starting to love this trend because it allows us to openly discuss issues while keeping things light-hearted.

As I embarked into this year, there were things I was no longer willing to accept from myself. My challenge was to stop being so comfortable and to become more flexible with life decisions. As Poehler says, great people do things before they are ready. I want to begin to approach new experiences with a Yes Please attitude instead of with hesitation - don't think. Get out of your head. Stop planning and just go.

And I must say, I have been having lots of fun. Yes please, let's be tourists in Philly. Yes please, let's try Cuban food. Yes please, let's go painting. Yes please, let's book a trip to Mexico. Yes please, let's give online dating a try.

The point everybody has been trying to make to me I finally get...they wanted me to just live my life. Yes please!



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top