New Hope

Every summer, Andriece and I hit the road to explore a new town. New Hope has been on my to do list since the fall and I must say, it was well worth the wait. 

Andriece may be one of my favorites to enjoy new things with because she gets me...and by that I mean, as soon as we park, she knows the first thing I need is a drink (and possibly an appetizer depending on the potency of said drink). Then I like to walk around and take in the sights and along the way I point out where we must dine al fresco (and yes, most times we end up tasting things at about 3 restaurants and this does not include dessert). And who can forget shopping. There is always shopping involved. Oh! And she takes great pictures! 



Nothing like stumbling across a vintage book store - there is just something about the smell of an authentic book. There is also something about a sign being posted on the book store which states NO pictures and NO phones...yeah, I didn't like that too much. 


Timeless beauty

I swear there is nothing like a margarita on a hot summer day 


 


New Hope's first prison doors 
Oh how I love fresh flowers...and they are pink. 



                  

  
Cluster's Caramel Corn was delicious! (I think I discovered the party favors for Price's next bday party.) Hey Nicholas!  
I loved the ambiance of Karla's 
Will ice cream and coffee be my LAST temptation?! Yikes!
Does it really??? 
Amazing food and drinks at Havana's 

 

Now you know we HAD to find a bakery - cute little shop. 



I was supposed to be taking a picture of Andriece and little did I know she was snapping a pic of me too. My face...I was contemplating climbing on top of the cannon to take a picture butttttt, the length of my dress (and Andriece's mom look) would not let me be great without giving a peep show. 


Don't you always have to try on new glasses when you walk past them?! 
Totally unbothered - and if I drank soda, I would have def grabbed a glass bottle of Coke



I am not sure what I loved most about this quaint town...the friendly people & shop owners; the vintage benches, signs, and decor; handsome, young gentlemen; the amazing food & drinks; fresh flowers adorning practically everything; the bridges and lake; or could it be Andriece picking up her camera and unleashing her passion again. All of these factors culminated into a great day of reflection to focus on achieving new hopes and girl time. We cannot wait to go back. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top