Falling all Over Again

One of my favorite things to do this season is to go to Linvilla Orchards with my family. Their bakery alone is the devil and counter productive to me wanting to start working out again.

We typically just pick pumpkins to paint, but this year we added picking our own apples to make apple crisp per Mochs & Pricey's request last year.



You would have never known he was up at 5am crying because he wasn't feeling well, huh?! I decided Ironman & Spider Man should join us for some added comfort just in case.

Of course, our first stop was the playground. This kid wants to climb EVERYTHING. He is too adventurous and I try not to helicopter...but yeah, I am still working on it. Can you believe Gabi was NOT interested in the playground??? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? If she tells me Santa Claus is not real this year, I may just sob. 
 

 

 

 

These pumpkins look weird...


Off to find our perfect apples...

 

 

 

 

Apple slinging...

 

And no we have not been playing a game of Where's Mochs - unfortunately, she could not join us this year. She was cheering for my dad's team. We did pick her up a pumpkin...I'm hoping she plays hookie on Halloween. It would only be right. We have an ENTIRE day to indulge in fun instead of a few hours after school/work. 

And YES, that is Khalani, Khloey's older sister. She will be 16 this Thursday. SIXTEEN. Let me go pour myself a glass of champagne in order for that to fully sink in. My baby cousins just are not babies anymore.  
All in all, today was a great day of family fun. Can't wait to do it again next year. What are some of your favorite fall activities to do with your family and friends?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top