Oh Mackenzie!

Did you know Zoya sells lipstick too??? I have been eyeing it for over a year and since they had a few great sales, I decided to try one out. I picked Mackenzie -



After application, it appears similar to another shade I already have; however it leaves my lips feeling moisturized. 

This started out as me taking a picture to send Andriece to show her my new lipstick and turned into a full photo shoot. 

 

 

Who wants to help me practice taking pictures with my head straight?! Jeannette's wedding pictures are depending on you! I never think my head is heavy, however, I always do a constant tilt. Is it really that big?! 

 


I am excited for these nail polish hues to join my never ending collection. 

Pictured left to right: Lake, Myrta, Ki, Kissy, Prim
Lipstick and nail polish. The cure to combat my everlasting cold. Let me know if you also subscribe to my forms of medication and if so, what shades are you currently coveting? 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top