Who Knows Me Best???

Well, the contest is over. I LOVED reading the responses - some of them really made me giggle. My answers are listed below -

A- Age: 33
B- Biggest fear: Never being a mom
C- Current crush: Magic Fofo
D- Drink you last had: coffee
E- Everyday starts with: Social media (NOBODY got this one right)
F- Favorite song of the moment: Sorry
G- Glitter, yay or nay: Yay
H- Hometown: Philly
I- In love with: books, nail polish, pizza, cupcakes, Hallmark movies
J- Jealous of: nothing, that's a nasty trait
K- Kiss on first date, yay or nay: NO
L- (go to) Latte choice: white chocolate caramel latte
M- Middle name (spelling counts): Dawne
N- Number of siblings: 1
O- One wish: if I tell you my wish, will it come true? Let's change this to prayer - my daily prayer is that my father returns home from work safely
P- Person you last called: daddy
R- Reason to smile: I woke up
S- Song last sang (hint - same as F): sorry
T- Trey Songz prompted me to wear this to my 30th bday dinner (hint - it's the name of a song on Passion Pain & Pleasure): red lipstick
U- Ultimate favorite SUMMER dessert: key lime pie
V- Vacation: all inclusive pool side or on a beach with a drink always in my hand
W- Worst habit: striving for perfection
X- (e)Xtracurricular activities - my first choice: reading
Z- Zodiac sign: libra

Thank you to everybody who played - and CONGRATULATIONS to Rae for winning. You knew me better than my mom, my aunt, and even myself - because somehow I wrote down the wrong age. Ha!


 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. hahahahaha atleast I tried! You definitely did switch it up, now I don't feel as bad about my answers!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top