Wanna Play a Game?!

In less than a month, Stilettos with My Latte turns FIVE. Preparations are under way for the party and everybody should receive their invitations soon.

I'm in a playful mood and want to play a game. I saw this on facebook and decided to share it here as a contest. I share a lot of my life here on this blog - let's see who can answer these facts about me -

A- Age:
B- Biggest fear:
C- Current crush:
D- Drink you last had:
E- Everyday starts with:
F- Favorite song of the moment:
G- Glitter, yay or nay:
H- Hometown:
I- In love with:
J- Jealous of:
K- Kiss on first date, yay or nay:
L- (go to) Latte choice:
M- Middle name (spelling counts):
N- Number of siblings:
O- One wish:
P- Person you last called:
R- Reason to smile:
S- Song last sang (hint - same as F):
T- Trey Songz prompted me to wear this to my 30th bday dinner (hint - it's the name of a song on Passion Pain & Pleasure):
U- Ultimate favorite SUMMER dessert:
V- Vacation:
W- Worst habit:
X- (e)Xtracurricular activities - my first choice:
Z- Zodiac sign:

Email all submissions to hdsingletary@gmail.com by Tuesday, June 21 @ 8pm EST to qualify for a prize.

 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top