What's In Your Closet This Summer?

Summer temps have yet to remain steady in Philly, but one thing is for certain - I am adamant on keeping this summer glow and would love to just lay poolside daily in order to maintain it.

Since I have to adult and go to work, I suppose I had to go shopping for some new clothes. They always make you feel good, no?! My normal must-haves were added to my shopping cart quickly: various lengths of dresses, kimonos, & frilly tanks. And let's not forget numerous t-shirts, including 4 new white t-shirts in various fits. As much as I love dressing feminine, there is just something about throwing on some distressed jeans or skinnies with a white t-shirt. This could serve as my uniform.

*side note* Am I the only one who always has to have an item in white if it is an option?! It is always my first choice. Andriece sometimes bans me from buying anything else white due to this addiction.

Believe it or not, I am feeling I need to invest in some shorts this season. IF I find a suitable length. I kind of love these.

But my latest obsession is the jumpsuit, as seen here in Costa Rica. As much as I love them, I constantly forget this one problem especially when I wear them to work (with a blazer of course) - going to the bathroom. Let's just say today it was a huge project each time I had to go ensuring NONE of my clothing or body parts touched anything in the stall. Quite a juggling act in deed. Maybe I will avoid all liquids the next time I wear it.

So here's the round up: a bronze glow with dark tresses and bright nail polish while outfitted in dresses, kimonos, summer tees & tanks, jeans, shorts, jumpsuits, denim vests, and baseball caps. White, denim on denim, bright colors, and fringe please.

 

This kid is more than ready for some summer fun before he starts kindergarten in the fall
What fashion trends are you loving this summer?

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I am on the #allblackeverything team but I am slowly transitioning to more brighter and girly colors , ha! My wardrobe is due for some revamping ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *whispers* Shockingly I bought some black too!!! I NEVER wear black. lol

      Delete
  2. ALL THINGS GIRLIE!! hats, shoes, dresses, hair jewelry..anything!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top