Hold Up...

Currently craving the tranquility of the beach.

Wish I could close my eyes and immediately transport to this one in Cabo

I will have to settle for one a bit closer until our family vacation in 3 weeks. As I prep for a road trip this weekend, there is only one thing I am certain of - Starbucks is our first stop before we hit the road to try their new Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato. 

My only concern is what will blast through the speakers. Beyonce's Lemonade is a must; Trey Songz always a given; I still love The Weeknd's Earned It; since I just learned the name of this song...Cake by the Ocean; Sam Smith & Ed Sheeran are all good with me; BUT for some reason no new songs strike me as summer anthems for 2016. 

What should we add to our playlist? Or should we just let satellite radio do it's job and when all else fails put on our favorite Pandora station, No Hands?! HELP! 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top