I Wish...

apparently I am a hard person to shop for - who knew?! So I decided to make things easy this year as I prepare to kick my #birthdaybehavior off in full throttle. Here are things I currently have my eye on:

I always need a new fall fragrance. This year I am heads over heels in love with YSL's Black Opium .

Since I love to dive between the covers, amazon egift cards for my kindle always come in handy. A hard copy of Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear would also be great.

Now I have been toying with the idea of getting a new camera. I want to hone my photography skills and attempt to leave my phone tucked away more. I have not settled on a specific model or determined if I want mirrorless or DSLR. But one thing is for certain, I definitely need built in wifi so I can upload directly to social media. Also, do I need something waterproof or should I just get a waterproof phone case for my new phone once I snag it?! This one was recommended for my blogging and personal needs.

Since I love NYC so much, I think a navy Yankees baseball cap would look great with my white tees. I could accent this look with a Nars satin lip pencil in Yu, so let's add that to my list too.

And let's not forget my affinity for rose gold Mantrabands.

Flowers make me smile. Handwritten letters & cards make my heart sing. Cupcakes elicit happy dances. Champagne makes me giggle. And your time spent with me is ALWAYS a present.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top