Grace Changes Everything

Well hello there and HAPPY NEW YEAR. This is the first time in many years where I was HEALTHY to ring in the new year. AND how about I ditched my onesie, put on a pretty metallic dress, grabbed Alicia, and watched Rae & Kev exchange their wedding vows. More on this great time in a blog to come soon!

I simply cannot believe we are completing the second week of 2017 and I have yet to dedicate time to this space. It seems like life has been a whirlwind lately between work, family, and friends. And let's not forget...Price will be SIX 3weeks from today, and this auntie has NOTHING planned. BUT I did receive some instructions...he wants a pie to eat, BUT I have to still have a cake since it is weird to put candles in a pie and he likes icing. AND although he has enough toys, he's a kid and needs more toys since it is his birthday.  I also want to play hookie the day before, so we can implement our birthday stretching. Still waiting on approval for this. *inserts eye roll here*

Nevertheless, time is ticking away and I have so much content to share. My intent for this year is to become more transparent; be more present; and exhibit more grace.

Buckle up everybody, I am sure we are in for a wild ride!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top