Let's See How This City Works

King of Prussia is revitalizing the area. In addition to construction at the mall, there is a plethora of food options. We stumbled upon City Works for a girls night and let's start with the obvious.

I LOVED the fire walls outside.

But I was not prepared for our wait. Ladies, if you do not make a reservation more than 24 hours in advance leave your stilettos at home. Luckily, we were able to catch up while we waited about an hour for our table.

I could not wait to get seated to grab a pineapple cider. Also pictured below is a cucumber martini and long island iced tea.
The buffalo shrimp and smoked wings were delicious as we waited for our main course.
We all went with the Carolina Fried Chicken sandwich for our meal - and let's just say...I cleaned my plate. This rarely happens...it was THAT GOOD.
And of course I could not leave without trying their peanut butter snickers pie...delectable and rich! I only needed a few bites, yet I enjoyed EACH ONE.
I am sure City Works will iron out the kinks we experienced in no time in regards to service and the wait time. Hopefully, they plan on adding seating for those who are waiting for tables. However, I cannot wait to enjoy a happy hour on their patio this spring! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top