2017 Fall Watch List

It seems like this blog is way overdue since I am about to sit down to make sure the DVR is set for premieres NEXT week.

My schedule is not too extensive - 19 shows with only 5 newbies.

My top 3 shows I cannot wait to see are Chicago Fire (I KNOW Severide cannot be dead, but is Casey???), Designated Survivor, and This is Us (HOW did Jack die???). Last season of SCANDAL?! Oy vey! Shonda, I hope this means a TON of Jake scenes...especially shirtless or in a suit.

Anybody else overly excited about NBC's Will & Grace revival?! I may have squealed when I saw the first promo.

The Royals (Jasper and Eleanor HAVE to get back together, right?!) and Chicago Med are torturing me with their mid-season premieres.

What's on your watch list this year?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top