Put the Cream in My Coffee

Remember the time I wrote a letter to my future husband?! Somehow there is still no recipient.

However, Alicia made a Facebook post the other day that immediately garnered my attention. It read: if he makes your coffee how you like, he's your boyfriend. 

Now you know I couldn't keep my mouth shut and commented with: F that...I'm marrying him! 

You see my friends and I take our coffee seriously. It either makes or breaks our day (no rehab needed)...and there is NOTHING worse than a bad cup. (Full disclosure: there are probably only 4 people who could order my coffee just how I like it.) I should come with a warning label when this happens.

So if a man took the time to pay that much attention to how I like/order my coffee, he is definitely a keeper AND a life saver.

Do you think I would be able to convince him to bring it to me in bed too?! 
Let's just say now I am on a different hunt...come put the cream in my coffee baby. Happy Sunday! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top