Relish the Moment

I don't know what is happening to me, but I have not been planning every aspect of my life as of late. I have been more of a go with the flow or what I feel like doing type of person. 

The night before my blogiversary I decided I deserved dessert and a drink to celebrate. Who better to drag into my impulsiveness than Andriece?! She was also in need of a night out.

Remember when I went black to basics?! Due to the rain & humidity, this party called for all black, rose gold stilettos, lots of gold accessories, and a pink matte lip. 

Dining al fresco at Brickside Grille in Exton?! YES PLEASE! I have no idea how my google fingers found Eagleview Town Center, however, there are multiple restaurants I need to try along with Wellington Square Bookshop. *swoons* 
First things first, a sangria toast to us. A toast to me rejuvenating my spirit & being more resilient with change. And a toast to her release & rebirth. 
Who could forget the buffalo shrimp?!
Dinner was kept simple. Pizza for her and a burger with fries for me. Both meals cooked to perfection.
Somehow a busboy threw away our leftovers & we went home with fresh meals. I have no idea why this always happens to us - but we sure are thankful. 
You know I love a good mani especially when it involves sparkle!
I have no idea why we didn't break the rules and start with dessert, but I must say it was worth the wait. I chose the lemon bars with raspberry sorbet. Let's have a moment of silence for that flavor explosion. Andriece opted for the vanilla creme brulee. 

We ended the night with refreshed mindsets - strategized and ready to tackle more goals as we head into the 3rd quarter of 2017. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top