Summer Nights Are Made Of...

lace, red lips, big hoops, fringed heels, girl talk, pizza, and wait for it...BEER! That's right. Times are changing and this girl can now stomach a fruity cider or beer.

Lauren and I found ourselves back at Market at the Fareway while we checked out Chestnut Hill Brewing Company's pizza & beer. I cannot remember the last time we hung out without any children, and I must say...I missed her face and our candid talks.
Market at the Fareway is easily becoming one of my favorite local places to hang. The pizza & beer was delicious - the ambiance even better. 
Somehow after a no hands radio karaoke session in the car, we were at Spruce Street Harbor to check out the ferris wheel.

BUT I won friend of the year award, when Lauren snagged a pic with Biz Markie. She totally fangirled while I giggled.

We ended the night with Franklin Fountain's peanut butter ice-cream.
I don't know about you...but girls night always centers me and soothes my soul. I need to realize I do not have to internalize everything. There are people in my corner who I can vent to and know they only have my best interest at heart while offering solid advice. Lauren is one of those people and I am thankful she is in my corner. 

While navigating this hectic thing called life, what centers you the most? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top