Diving Between July's Covers

I cannot help but to giggle at the progress I am making on my Summer Reading List - for some reason, this year I am not syncing up with a good reading groove. I wonder if this is due to the lack of vacations, pool, & beach days. Whatever it is, I am missing my mark.

Here is what I trudged through this month:

The Inheritance by Rochelle Alers
I have a love affair with women helping other women without any judgment or disdain. This was the theme of The Inheritance and for that reason, I will rate it a solid 3. I may or may not read the other books in Aler's The InnKeepers series. 

Always by Sarah Jio
If we are being honest here, the cover initially drew me to this book. Yet when I opened it and read this quote I knew I was in for something special. 
At times I need to remind myself to not allow my pride to supersede my courage. 

Guilty Pleasure by Brenda Jackson
Loved this book...after all, everybody should indulge in a guilty pleasure or two, right?! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top