Come Back to Dark Side

I was all ready to type up a post for today. And then I received a text...it stopped me in my tracks and I lost ALL FOCUS. What happened you wonder?! I'm glad you asked...

Drea said: I have been on a Dunkin kick the last week or so. Don't judge me, k? 

With my head cocked to the side, I re-read it a few times just for confirmation my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. All I saw & heard in my head were lights & sirens. This was definitely a cry for help, no?!

We had previously discussed a coffee maker for her home...like I understand brewing in house OR trying out local coffee shops...BUT DUNKIN?! Nope.

Ironically I drank it yesterday because it is my mom's fave, however, my mom isn't fueled by coffee - she is a casual drinker. But Drea & I...coffee makes us go...allows words to flow...ensures we stay composed...and guarantees we handle ALL THE THINGS.

 
So Drea, Price & I are answering your plea...start your Monday morning off right with a white chocolate mocha latte with caramel drizzled all over the cup and on top on us as we welcome you back to the dark side. Don't leave us here alone. 

I guess I should spark up the debate...what is your go to...Dunkin, Starbucks, or Wawa? AND WHY? 

*RUNS to grab my morning fuel so I can do ALL THE THINGS* Happy Monday! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top